To receive any of our direct assistance, you must be a member of the Ohio Buckeye Chapter. If you are not yet a member of the Ohio Buckeye Chapter, we strongly suggest you take a few moments and register. There is no fee associated with the membership and some of the benefits include:
- Free subscription to our newsletter, MSConnection
- Free subscription to the National MS Society magazine, Momentum
- Special mailings
- Invitations to Society programs and events
You can register by phone at 800-344-4867 or online.
How We Can Help
We offer direct assistance to individuals with MS and their families to help access needed services that are not available using other resources. The Financial Assistance Program includes support for:
Project Cool Program - Cooling Vest Request Form
Air Conditioner Request Form
- Critical Short Term Needs/Emergency Assistance (unforeseeable one-time emergencies)
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Home & Vehicle Modifications
- Home Care and Chore Services
- Respite Care and Family Support
Dowload the Financial Assistance Application.
Financial Planning Services
We offer free individual consultations by phone or in-person from Certified Financial Planner and CPA, Michael Kucharson.
Michael is available every Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. In-person meetings are held at the Independence Office – 6155 Rockside Rd., Suite 202, Independence, OH 44131.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Mike Kucharson at 216-503-4159.