The National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Ohio Buckeye Chapter has the latest information regarding MS care, treatment, research and resources available to assist you in maintaining your independence and enhancing your quality of life. This information is free and available upon request.
Contact our office to receive a variety of information including the following:
- A list of local physicians who treat patients with MS
- A list of local counselors who work with people with MS or have expressed a desire to work with people with MS
- Information about research and treatments including MS medications
- A list of local attorneys who have experience or an interest in working with people with MS
- Library materials on a variety of MS-related topics
- Information about equipment loan, counseling, respite care, wellness, self-help groups, social activities, and a variety of other programs offered in your community
- Assistance with insurance and disability questions
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is proud to be a source of information about multiple sclerosis. Our comments are based on professional advice, published experience and expert opinion, but do not represent therapeutic recommendations or prescriptions. For specific information and advice, consult a qualified physician.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society does not endorse products, services or manufacturers. The chapter assumes no liability whatsoever for the contents or use of any product or service mentioned.
For this and other information, please contact us or call 800-344-4867.