If you or someone close to you has recently been given a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, you probably have a lot of questions and concerns about how it will impact your life and the lives of loved ones.
The Ohio Buckeye Chapter of the National MS Society wants you to know that you are not alone. We are here to help answer your questions, provide resources and education, and connect you with supportive networks.
Taking the First Steps
- Knowledge is Power - an at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS.
- Moving Forward Programs - free educational programs for people who have been diagnosed in the last three years.
- Self Help/Support Groups - brings people together for support, education and mutual aid.
- Learn More about MS - get the facts about MS: what it is, who gets it and why, what symptoms it can cause.
- Understanding Treatment Options - strategies available to modify the disease course, treat relapses, manage symptoms, and improve function and quality of life.
Financial Planning Services
We offer free individual consultations by phone or in-person from Certified Financial Planner and CPA, Michale Kucharson.
Michael is available every Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. In-person meetings are held at the Independence Office – 6155 Rockside Rd., Suite 202, Independence, OH 44131.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Mike Kucharson at 216-503-4159.