The Knowledge is Power (KIP) program is a free, six-week, at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS and their families. KIP is written by Rosalind Kalb, Ph.D., a highly regarded author and psychologist, who knows about the effect MS can have on your life and the lives of people who care about you. KIP provides up-to-date facts about many aspects of MS.
You can have Knowledge is Power delivered to your email address or your postal address. Receive these new topics each week in the convenience of your home. Main topics include:
- Taking the First Steps: What is MS? Dealing with Your Diagnosis & Disclosure
- Working with Your Doctor
- Disease-Modifying Treatments for MS
- Treating Yourself Well
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships: Family, Friends, and Colleagues
- Maximizing Your Employment Options
Optional topics that you can request from the chapter:
- Building and Maintaining Intimate Relationships
- Parenting with MS
Once we receive your registration, your subscription will begin the next month and will continue for six weeks at no cost to you.
The Knowledge Is Power program is generously funded by an unrestricted educational grant from Biogen Idec.