Multiple sclerosis destroys connections inside us. It disconnects the mind from the body and people from each other.
But what if we could defy this disease with the very thing it seeks to destroy: Connections.
Would we share more knowledge? More questions? More answers? More hope?
Maybe, by connecting enough small victories, we could win some really big ones.
How You Can Get Involved
Here are some ideas to support the cause in your community:
- Use Social Media. Change your Facebook/ Twitter profile picture to our awareness badge found here.
- Make a pledge to tell 10 friends, and have those friends do the same.
- Sign up for action alert emails.
- Think of creative ways to promote the color orange. Like changing your porch light to orange.
- Have a fundraising event with a local business highlighting orange food.
- Be sure to wear orange and any MS Society apparel.
- Register and participate in an MS Society fundraiser.
- Get the local media involved on the action.
- Ask local physicians and health care professionals to speak about the issue.
- Participate in a community event.
If you have found unique ways to get people involved and spread the word, let us know and we'll help spread the word.