CLUB 66 is the Official Top Fundraising Club of Bike MS Oklahoma: The Mother Road Ride presented by Sam’s Club. To become a member, participants must raise a minimum of $1,500.
Why Accept the Challenge?
Every dollar you raise means more funding for MS research, programs, services and advocacy for individuals living with the daily challenges of MS. In fact, your $1,500 could...
- Help underwrite the cost of research for new treatments
- Help purchase medical equipment for someone who is not financially able
- Help underwrite the cost of installing grab bars in someone’s home
- Cover a year's expenses for Self Help Groups across Oklahoma
- Underwrite the program fee for 25 couples to attend the annual Getaway Weekend
- Help cover the cost of putting a lift on someone’s car
In recognition of their accomplishments, every CLUB 66 member receives exclusive benefits before, during and after the ride.
Exclusive Membership Benefits include:
- CLUB 66 Jersey
- CLUB 66 Gift Bag w/ goodies
- Express Line at all Packet Pick-Ups
- Designated CLUB 66 Port-o-potty at the overnight in Tilghman Park
- Priority Start on Day 2 at Tilghman Park
- Name Posted as CLUB 66 Member on Bike MS Oklahoma website
- Special CLUB 66 Reception at the 2010 Victory Party
- Invitations to Various Special Events
Additional Benefits Include:
- Tour of Champions - Raise $10,000 or more and win a 3-day, expense-paid* trip! Better yet, raise $15,000 or more and bring a guest for free! (*includes travel expenses and hotel stay)
*Benefits of this club are based on your 2009 fundraising success. For questions about CLUB 66, please send emails to email@example.com.
Riders have until October 26, 2010 to submit donations to qualify for the 2011 Club 66, so start fundraising today!