Books and other media resources are available through the Lending Library at no cost to those living with MS and their families.
The lending policy and procedures are as follows:
- All items are mailed based on availability. Some popular items will be placed on back order until they are returned from other borrowers.
- Two books are mailed at a time; additional books on-order will be mailed upon the return of the first set. This process will continue until your order is complete.
- Items are loaned for three weeks, please return items as soon as you finish so others can enjoy them also.
- An envelope with return postage is included with each shipment.
- Brochures are yours to keep.
If you have questions about your order, contact Darla Andrews or call 1-800-344-4867 (press 2).
Multiple Sclerosis Basic Facts Series
The Multiple Sclerosis Basic Facts Series and brochures contain information on specific symptoms and common questions. The Basic Facts Series and all brochures can be downloaded online.
A colorful, quarterly newsletter to help children and their parents talk and learn about MS. Each issue has stories, games and activities on topics related to MS, plus a special section for parents. Copies are available online. To receive by mail, call 1-800-344-4867 (press 1) .