Walk MS always bring us many stories. From participants, to volunteers, to people with MS. This is a sample of their testimonials.
- Leslie Fleming - Ardmore, OK “I have MS and want to help raise awareness and money for a cure. Even though certain parts of our bodies and brains don't work the way they used to, MS can't change who we are on the inside if we don't let it.”
- Cathy Coats – Broken Arrow, OK “I walk because I can. I walk for all those with MS that can't. I walk so that forward momentum may continue for understanding, prevention, therapy and a cure.”
- Nicole Watters – Marlow, OK “My motivation is my 2 boys! I would love to not have to worry that one day I may not be as active with them as I am now. I want a cure for this disease not only for the sake of my family but for others fighting it too!”
- Jenifer Nixon – Jenks, OK “I realized that God gave me this not as punishment but as a gift … Maybe it is to show others that you don't ever give up, no matter how big the obstacle is in front of you.”
- Pam Kanaly – Oklahoma City, OK “I keep a positive attitude as much as possible and seek humor for my soul. I am very fortunate to have an incredibly supportive family.”
- Desiree Cook – Moore, Ok “I want everyone to know that they are not alone in their battle and that their lives will continue to flourish. Most importantly, I want those affected with MS to know that their diagnosis is easily their blessing in disguise - just as mine has been.”