Aquatics Exercise Program
♦Aquatics Exercise Program is co-sponsored by the National MS Society, Oklahoma and St. John Health Club♦
The sessions are held at 1819 East 19th St., Tulsa, OK
on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 11:00am to Noon.
The buoyancy and resistance of the water provide a natural and supportive environment to improve:
• functional daily skills
• exercise tolerance
• strength, improved circulation
• reduced pain & spasticity
• muscular & joint contracture
• weight loss
• joint range of motion
• and FUN
plus, you also gain from these additional benefits:
• promote strength
• increase stamina
• develop flexibility
• helps prevent or minimize muscular fatigue and weakness
• are a positive factor to the maintenance of remissions
• are an affirmation action to lessen the acuteness of exacerbations
• aid in stress management help to maximize independent functioning
For more information, contact the facility at 918-744-2345 or visit their website.
*Program content was not developed by the National MS Society, but we wish to inform you of the class.