The Information Resource Center is not only for people with MS, but also for family members, friends, employers, and health care professionals.
Supportive professional staff are available to speak with you Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. In follow-up to calls received, printed information can be mailed or e-mailed to you upon request.
Call 1-800-344-4867 and press 1. The Information Resource Center is available to answer questions about:
• MS and resources for newly diagnosed patients
• Current research and treatments
• Neurologist and physician referrals
• Community resource referrals
• Durable medical equipment
• Social Security, insurance, legal services, and finances
• Home care, housing, and independent living
• Assistive technology
• Employment/vocational issues
• Veteran services
• and thousands of other areas