The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now. This means we actively raise funds to provide programs and services for people with MS and to fund research to move us closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis.
The National MS Society, Central Pennsylvania Chapter provides a variety of programs, services and information for persons living with multiple sclerosis, their friends and families, and health care professionals engaged in our shared movement toward a world free of MS. The Central Pennsylvania Chapter serves over 6,300 men, women and children with MS.
The chapter is committed to providing vital support and personalized services to the many thousands of individuals living with MS in the Central Pennsylvania area, their families, friends, and colleagues.
We offer a range of programs and services to help you cope with the everyday demands of living with multiple sclerosis. If you need to talk, we are here. If you need a medical referral or assistance with employment, we are ready to assist you.
Each service and program that we offer is designed to help you maintain independence and continue participating in your job, family, and community.
- Upcoming Programs: An overview on all upcoming educational, wellness/exercise and social programs offered in Central Pennsylvania
- MS Education: Explore what educational opportunities are available about MS.
- MS Support: Explore the different types of support are available for you and your family.
- Assistance: An overview of the different programs and services the Central Pennsylvania Chapter provides (i.e. financial, transportation, equipment, home modification, long term care, care management, self help groups).
- Program Calendar: An up-to-date calendar listing various programs happening this month.
- Classifieds: To search for items that individuals are selling.