On behalf of everyone affected by multiple sclerosis, the National MS Society has created the Golden Circle, a membership program acknowledging the important support of individuals who are making their mark against MS by giving an annual gift of $1,000 or more. The Golden Circle is designed to recognize and honor individuals who share a similar commitment and loyalty to the MS movement.
Membership benefits include:
- unmatched access to breaking research news
- invitations to exclusive research briefings, private lab tours, informative program events and the chapter’s annual meeting
- inclusion in an annual recognition event celebrating the chapter’s achievements
- a monthly subscription to Momentum Magazine and our chapter’s MSConnection quarterly newsletter
- recognition as a leader in the MS Movement
Members also have bi-monthly access to MS research calls which included a web-based teleconference on CCSVI and MS treatments this past summer. Click here for more information about research calls and to hear past conferences.
The National MS Society has joined together with Phil Keoghan from the Amazing Race to help lead us in the NOW MS Research Revolution. We have committed to raise $250 million by the end of 2015 for MS research, and we thank our Golden Circle members for making it possible for us to make sure we reach our goal. Click here to learn more.
Ellen Mowry, MD,MCR, an assistant professor of neurology at Johns Hopkins University, is investigating whether taking vitamin D supplements impacts the course of MS. This research is being funded by the chapter and furthers our commitment to the NOW campaign. Read more about this study in our MSConnection newsletter (pdf).
Join this group of passionate leaders who want to advance the Society more quickly toward a world free of MS by making your Golden Circle commitment today.