This year is your year to become part of the exclusive VIP club!
VIPs are those Zumbathon® for MS participants who raise $1,000 or more. We are with you every step of the way and will give you both the tools and knowledge to accomplish your goals. Check out our Fundraising 101 page to get started. For additional fundraising help, contact us at (215) 271-1500 or email Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a VIP and you will receive the following perks:
- Recognition on the Zumbathon® for MS website
- Shout outs on the Zumbathon® for MS Facebook page (link)
- Zumbathon® for MS specialized VIP shirt
- VIP Goodie Bag
- Recognition event weekend!
- Recognition in post event e-news letter
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Sizzlin’ 10?
Our top 10 Zumbathon ®for MS fundraisers, the Sizzlin’ 10, will receive all the VIP benefits above along with:
- Special recognition event weekend
- Sizzlin’ 10 commemorative item
- Special invite to society events like research updates and annual meeting
Do you want to be part of the Fierce Ten?
How amazing would it feel to be on the Philadelphia Art Museum Steps instructing hundreds with something you love most, ZUMBA®!
This year we are giving back to the incredible teams that make Zumbathon® for MS a success. The Fierce Ten will have the opportunity to instruct on the Art Museum Steps!
To be part of this elite group you must have the following qualifications:
- At least one certified Zumba® instructor on team
- Team must have at least 10 participants
- All fundraising that is to be counted towards the Fierce Ten competition is due Sunday, April 14th.
*Please note the fundraising minimum ($125/participant) is not due until Sunday, May 5th
Once you have made it to the top this is what you will receive!
- Recognition on the Zumbathon® for MS Facebook page
- Team recognition in the May e-newsletter!
- Top 5 teams will instruct 2-3 songs (time limit will be provided)
- The other 5 teams will instruct 1 song
- Team recognition during the event
If you have questions about the Fierce Ten please contact Lindsey at Lindsey.Calomino@nmss.org or call 215-271-1500