How amazing would it feel to be on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art instructing hundreds on something you love - ZUMBA®! This year, we are giving back to the incredible teams that make Zumbathon® for MS a success. The Fierce Ten will have the opportunity to instruct on the museum steps!
The Fierce Ten will be determined on Monday, April 14. These Fierce Ten instructors and teams will be the ONLY instructors teaching on the day of the event.
To be part of this elite group, you must have the following qualifications:
- Each participating team must have a minimum of 10 participants in addition to the certified Zumba instructor
- Each participant must fundraise a minimum of $125 each, which is due on or before the event on Sunday, May 4
- Only the top 10 fundraising instructors and teams will get to instruct on the day of the event
- Instructors will be selected based on their total team fundraising completed by Sunday, April 13*
- You must be able to attend the full length of the Zumbathon® for MS event on May 4
- All instructors MUST attend the Logistics Meeting on Saturday, April 19 from 1 to 4 p.m. (location TBD)
- A letter of commitment must be signed at the kick off meeting on November 2 or at the initial registration meeting set with the National MS Society staff person
*The fundraising minimum ($125/participant) is not due until Sunday, May 4.
Once you have made it to the top, this is what you will receive:
- Recognition on the Zumbathon® for MS Facebook page
- Team recognition in the May e-news
- Teams 1-5 will instruct 3-4 songs not exceeding 10 minutes
- Teams 6-10 will instruct 1-2 songs not exceeding 6 minutes
- Team recognition during the event
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsey Calomino at 215-271-1500 or Lindsey.Calomino@nmss.org.