We offer grants to people who need financial assistance. If you need financial assistance, download and complete the application form (PDF). All applications will be reviewed by a financial review committee.
Examples of financial assistance:
- Quality of Life - designed to provide assistance when an unforeseen financial crisis arises
Modifications Assistance - designed to improve accessibility within the home and community
- Vehicle Modifications: designed to assist with increased accessibility for an individual’s vehicle
- For information on home modifications, please visit the HomeAble (TM) page
If you need any of these or other types of financial assistance, please complete this form (PDF).
Note: A completed application does not guarantee that you will receive funds. Assistance is based on availability of funds, financial need and other criteria.
All information you provide is confidential and will not be released to anyone without your written permission. We will need the following items from you to review your request for assistance:
- Completed and signed financial assistance application form
- Documentation of the cost of the item or service for which you are seeking assistance, (e.g. an estimate or quote)
- A written statement from your physician that you have been diagnosed with MS (if you have not provided this to us previously)
Physician’s prescription or other documentation (if this is a medically-related item or service)
A Financial Assistance Application form must be completed and submitted to the chapter before any assistance can be provided.