MSWorks is a program designed to provide services to individuals with multiple sclerosis who have questions and/or concerns about maintaining current employment, career changes or returning to the work force, as well as questions about disability benefits.
- Vocational rehabilitation services
- Upcoming events
- Searching for a job online
- Current job leads
- Need accommodations to help you do your job?
- Need information about Social Security benefits?
- Concerned about discrimination because of your disability?
- Need legal assistance regarding employment or Social Security?
- Concerned about health insurance?
- Additional Employment Agencies
- Additional resources
- Contact MSWorks