Community Service Investigator (CSI) volunteers assist in identifying accurate and accessible resources for people affected by MS.
- Identify additional community resources in all (resource) categories throughout chapter
- Obtain comprehensive information about those resources including accessibility information
- Update known information currently in database
- Identify resources that are no longer available and need to be deleted
- Serve as liaison between the chapter and community resources
National MS Society chapters provide orientation, training, and on-going support and supervision to CSI volunteers.
- Planning: 1-2 hours/month
- Initiate calls and meetings with local providers: 2-8 hours per month.
- Ability to represent the National MS Society in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to engage others in conversation and solicit needed information
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Computer skills preferred
If you're interested in this position, please contact Pat Thieringer at 215-271-1500.