Jul 26, 2012
Sherie Lammers and Karen Mariner
WE NEED YOU!!
- Are you a person with MS?
- Do you have a connection to anyone living with MS?
- Are you passionate about increasing awareness and understanding of this disease?
- Do you have a connection to officials or people who are agents of change?
- Are you interested in researching and recommending legislative strategies that would aid the needs of people with MS?
- Do you want to bolster your professional skills in the areas of networking, strategic decision making and community leadership?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, the Government Relations Committee wants you!
The PA Government Relations Committee is a group of people who wish to move forward the National MS Society’s Activism agenda. We need passionate, strategic and engaging people, who are interested in enhancing the quality of life for people affected by multiple sclerosis. These volunteers, along with fellow committee members, must be willing to forge or strengthen essential relationships with policymakers and local policy officials.
GRC members will be trained and will receive support from policy staff and peers. If this appeals to you, We Need You to review the job description, complete the GRC Interest form and send back to Karen.Mariner@nmss.org.
To read the job description and complete the interest form, follow this link http://www.msactivepa.org/