Lake Erie Wine Country Trail Southwest New York Winery Tour benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Travel via bus to the beautiful and breathtaking Lake Erie Wine Trail, Saturday, October 20, 2012
There will be a bus departing:
- 7:30am – from the Cranberry Township, Target Lower Parking lot; 1717 Rt. 228 Cranberry Township 16066
- 8:30am – from the Erie Office, 2115 West 8th St., Erie 16505
Cost: $90 per person
Ticket price includes: transportation, hors d’oeuvres, desserts, wine tastings, lunch, soft drinks and water, commemorative wine glasses & door prizes
- Must be 21 to participate and have a valid photo I.D.
- All participates must use the provided transportation
- Winery stops may vary by bus.
You may also purchase tickets and sponsorships on line.