LINKS Teleconference Series
Opportunities to Learn More About MS from the Comfort of Your Home
We are pleased to present a series of teleconferences for clients with MS and their families entitled “LINKS.” Whether you just received a diagnosis of MS or have been living with it for a long time--the goal of this series is to “link” you with information and tips on how to maintain your quality of life in the years ahead.
What is a Teleconference?
A teleconference is an opportunity to learn new information from the comfort of home by calling into a designated number to hear an interactive presentation.
2013 Links Teleconference Topics: This nine week series will run Tuesday nights (7-8 pm) from April 2 through May 28, 2013. *You must register for each call in the Series you would like to participate on.
- April 2nd, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Getting the Care You Need: How to Find the Right Care & Use Your Appointment to the Fullest
- April 9th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Care and Recovery After a Relapse
- April 16th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Complementary Approach to MS
- April 23rd, 2013 at 7:00 pm: How to Hire Home Health
- April 30th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: The Hidden Effects of MS: Financial Survivability
- May 7th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Tips & Gadgets
- May 14th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Minimizing Your Risk of Falls
- May 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Healthy Living with MS: Diet & Nutrition
- May 28th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Clinical Trials & Progress in MS Research
2012 Links Teleconference Topics:
- Health Insurance: Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Mental Gymnastics: The Power of the Mind to Hurt & Heal
- Improving Your Lifestyle through Financial Planning
- MS & Depression
- At Home with MS: Adapting Your Environment
- Pain in MS
- Walking with MS: Fighting the Consequences of MS on Mobility
- Care Options–When Help is Needed
- MS Research Update
2011 Links Teleconference Series:
- Place for MS and Keeping MS in its Place!
- Recreation with Changing Needs and MS
- Intimacy and MS
- Vision and MS
- Driving with MS--How to Stay Behind the Wheel
- Alphabet Soup--Disability Programs and What They Mean for You
- Making the Most of Your 15 Minutes with Your Neurologist
- MS Research Update
2010 Links Teleconference webcasts: