Northeast Regional Teleconference Educational Programs
**Please note that if you would like to participate on more than one call you must register for each one separately.
What is a Teleconference?
A teleconference is an opportunity to learn new information from the comfort of home by calling into a designated number to hear an interactive presentation.
- Wednesday, October 23, 7 - 8 p.m.: Mindfulness Based Strategies for Coping with MS Pain
- Wednesday, November 6, 7 -8 p.m.: The Emotional and Physical Health of Caregivers
- Wednesday, December 4, 7 - 8 p.m.: The Other Side of MS Research: Health Policy and Cognition
The Spectrum of MS - Spring 2013
- Below The Belt: Bladder and Bowel Issues in MS: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- Multiple Sclerosis, Sex and Intimacy: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Improving Independence in Progressive MS: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
The Spectrum of MS: Fall 2012 Series
- Top 10 List of MS Questions
- Invisible Symptons
- A Family Affiar
Northeast Regional Teleconference Educational Programs for FY 2012
- Parenting Skills- Developing a Tool Kit
- Where is My Memory? Cognitive Changes in MS
- Emerging Therapies
- Using Assistive Technology for People Living with MS
- Management and Rehabilitation of Advanced MS
- Staying Healthy With Vitamins and Oral Supplements