Race to Stop MS has teamed up with JackRabbit Sports to provide a training program for Race to Stop MS ING New York City Marathon participants. The weekly training program will begin the week of July 19. Participants should be able to run five miles comfortably by the first class.
What's included in the program:
- twice weekly coached sessions
- Tuesday evenings at 6:45 pm
- Saturday mornings at 7:30 am
- bag watch for the Tuesday evening workouts
- weekly homework and suggested workouts
- JackRabbit T-shirt
- 24/7 online coached support and guidance
- meet and greet at JackRabbit Sports along with a Q & A session with the coaches
- 10% off all in-store JackRabbit Sports merchandise
- team night in JackRabbit with special 15% discount
- informational workshops with a local expert to address the specific needs of the class, such as Marathon Nutrition and/or Injury Care and Prevention
Detailed information regarding training run dates and meeting locations will be e-mailed to the training participants in early July.