Our Race to Stop MS program began 11 years ago in 2001 and we have had hundreds of amazing participants join our team over the years. Our early participants may recognize the program names Marathon Strides Against MS or Run to Stop MS but we have changed the name to Race to Stop MS in order to incorporate participants from all types of endurance events.
For the first time in 11 years, we have created a Race to Stop MS Alumni Program to keep our past participants involved in the exciting things the National MS Society continues to do. All individuals who have been a part of a past Race to Stop MS team are considered alumni and are eligible for the following benefits:
- Invitations to Race to Stop MS Alumni social events
- Invitations to other National MS Society VIP events
- Quarterly Race to Stop MS e-news
- Priority consideration to future Race to Stop MS events (as of certain early deadlines)
- Opportunity to be a Race to Stop MS training or fundraising mentor to a new 2012 team member
If you would like to become more involved as a Race to Stop MS alumni through our new mentor program or through other Society events, please contact Shera Salgado at firstname.lastname@example.org.