Host your own Wrap-Around Event to benefit your Race to Stop MS efforts! A Wrap-Around Event is a fundraising event you plan and host to help increase your Race to Stop MS fundraising.
Wrap-Around Events are a popular way for individuals to meet their fundraising goals!
- You can plan any kind of event yourself - a dinner party at your home, a garage or bake sale, a karaoke night, a bowling or poker tournament, a silent auction, etc. and donate the proceeds toward your Race to Stop MS fundraising efforts.
You can also partner with a local bar or restaurant for a fundraising night. Ask a local venue if they would be willing to donate a percentage of their profits from one night to your fundraising efforts. They may even be willing to display MS information or brochures on the tables too to help raise awareness AND money. There are HUNDREDS of bars and restaurants in our chapter area so don’t be shy in asking!
The New York City - Southern New York Chapter can support your fundraising events in the following ways:
We can support you in your event planning:
- We can send you materials about multiple sclerosis and about the National MS Society - be sure to incorporate the mission in your event!
- We can provide the Race to Stop MS logo for you to use (within our branding guidelines). Please note all logo usage must be pre-approved by the Society staff.
- A Society staff member may be able to attend your event.
- To receive a list of recommendations on local bars and restaurants to use for an event or for general questions about fundraising events, contact us at raceMS@msnyc.org.
How we will promote your Wrap-Around Event:
- We will include a link to the events calendar in emails that go to all participants sent throughout the season.
Tell others about your event by posting it to our Calendar of Wrap-Around Events. To submit your event, please fill out the request form and we will contact you once your event has been added to our calendar.