- No riders under 12 are allowed on this ride. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Everyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 for the entire weekend.
- All cyclists must sign a waiver on the morning of the ride to participate.
- The “Rock-N-Roll” requires a minimum of $300 in pledges from each rider. Riders have until 7:29 am Saturday, September 7th to raise and turn in the $300 minimum for the ride. No exceptions.
- You must wear a helmet at all times on the route. Riders who show up without a helmet WILL NOT be permitted to ride.
- You must wear your rider bib on the back of your jersey or shirt at all times. Alert an MS staff member if your bib should become damaged.
- You must wear a ride wristband the weekend of the ride. We will provide your wristband.
- You are allowed one (1) pieces of luggage. V.I.B.E.S are allowed two (2).
- There are three (3) mandatory check-ins on this ride; Lunch on Saturday, and Finish lines on Saturday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the Lander's Center for registration with a well-tuned bike & two full water bottles. And, don’t forget, you must have at least the minimum of $300 turned in before you can ride.
- The ride provides multiple route options of 42 miles, 75 miles, or 100 miles.
- Reserve your room at the Gold Strike Casino & Resort by calling 1-888-245-7829 and use code 1309FEDEXR
Registration at Landers Center begins at 6:00 am. The ride begins at 7:30 am
Mail your donations or bring by the
Mid South Chapter Office:
5341 Estate Office Park Dr. Suite 2
Memphis, TN 38119