All cyclists are encouraged to camp at Motlow State Community College. Camping is FREE of charge!
- Camping is available on the grounds of campus and the gym is also available for sleeping.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms beside the gym. Please look for male/female locker room signs. There will also be a Shower Truck available to the left side of the gym across from the bus pickup/drop-off.
- Shuttles are provided to the Lynchburg Square for shopping, distillery tours, and the distillery VIBE lounge
Cyclists may choose stay at one of the area hotels (which are first come, first serve and at the cost of the cyclist.)
We are partnering this year with T3 Travel this year for hotel reservations, please use the link below to book your room today.
Shuttles will run to the following hotels:
- Tullahoma Hampton Inn
- Tullahoma Jameson Inn
- Tullahoma Executive Inn and Quality Inn
- Lynchburg Country Inn
- Tullahoma Holiday Inn Express
How do we get there?
Shuttle bus service is available for ride participants. On Saturday afternoon and evening buses will travel from Motlow State Community College to all four area hotels. On Sunday, shuttles will run from the four area hotels to Motlow State Community College beginning at 5:30 A.M.
Out of Town Guests:
These hotels that are close to Page High School, our official starting point:
Ramada Inn & Suites
6.39 miles from start line
Comfort Inn Franklin
6.85 miles from start line
Red Roof Inn
11 miles from start line
Downtown Franklin, TN is a wonderful place to visit and has 15 blocks of historic buildings and shops.
Visit www.franklin-gov.com for more information on this great place to visit.
(These are only suggestions & not supported by the National MS Society)