Each cyclist is allowed 2 bags. Only V.I.B.E.S. (cyclists raising $1,000 or more) are allowed an extra bag, bringing their total to 3 bags.
Suggested items to bring:
- Your minimum $300 fundraising donation– must be turned in before you ride.
- A well tuned bike. Do not wait until the day of the ride to get your tune up.
- Helmet – REQUIRED
- Identification (Driver’s License) & Medical Insurance Cards
- Extra Energy Bars and Gels if you use them.
- Cell Phone
- Padded shorts and a light-weight shirt or jersey
- A full Water Bottle Cycling gloves, shoes, & socks
- Sunglasses, lip balm or chapstick, & sunscreen
- Tire patch kit, spare tubes, & tire pump (Bike mechanics will be on hand to offer assistance, but are not responsible for having supplies to give out.)
- Tent, sleeping bag, & pillow (for those camping at Motlow)
- Towel for showers if camping
- A two day supply of any medication you are taking
- Extra clothes for Saturday & Sunday
- Money for incidentals. You can buy Jack Daniel’s merchandise at the finish line and in the Lynchburg Town Square.
- A jacket or poncho in case of cold or rainy weather.