Your safety is our top priority. Please review and obey our Bike MS regulations and our safety tips. Any cyclist that refuses to follow these rules to ensure a safe ride will be expelled from Bike MS. Happy and safe riding!
Bike MS Regulations
- All cyclists must wear a helmet while riding and must obey all traffic and event rules.
- No trailers or carriers are allowed on the route.
- All cyclists are required to submit a waiver to the National MS Society before participating in the event.
- Participants under the age of 18 are required to submit a signed and notarized waiver before participating in the event.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to participate in the FedEx Rock-N-Roll ride.
- All participants under the age of 18 must submit a sign notarized waiver before participating in the event and be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years old at all times in the FedEx Rock-N-Roll ride.
- The child to adult ratio must not exceed 3:1.
- No one under the age of 21 years of age is permitted to participate in the Jack Daniel’s Bike to Jack and Back ride.
|Wear a helmet (mandatory for participation)||Wear headphones or play any amplified sound|
|Stay to the right in the right hand lane||Weave across the road|
|Ride in a straight line||Draft behind cars or someone you do not know|
|Use hand signals and signal all turns||Run yellow or red lights|
|Watch out for gravel||Ride side by side|
|Cross railroad tracks at right angles||Leave the route without notifying event staff|
|Pass on the left - call out "on your left"|
|Give staff and volunteers your full cooperation|
|Stay hydrated - drink plenty of water and Gatorade|
- Please view the NHTSA video on Bicycle Safety - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdrrxIpQpt4
- Group Riding Manual- the do's and don't's