National MS Society
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is a community of individuals who want to do something about MS now.
The National MS Society addresses the challenges of each person affected by MS. To fulfill this mission, the Society funds cutting-edge research, drives change through advocacy, facilitates professional education, collaborates with MS organizations around the world, and provides programs and services designed to help people with MS and their families move forward with their lives. In 2011 alone, through its national office and 50-state network of chapters, the Society devoted $164 million to programs and services that assisted more than one million people. To move us closer to a world free of MS, the Society also invested $40 million to support more than 325 new and ongoing research projects around the world. The Society is dedicated to achieving a world free of MS. MS affects more than 2.1 million people worldwide.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
Passionate volunteers and staff have created a dynamic movement toward a world free of MS.
- Board of Trustees: View our Board of Trustees.
- Staff: View our staff, including contact information.
- Texas Offices: Learn how to locate one of our offices.
- Career Opportunities: View our current career opportunities.
- Membership: Join the movement toward a world free of MS.
- Texas Resources: View current documents and information about us.
- MSConnection: Read our quarterly magazine.