Annual membership in the National MS Society: Texas supports programs and services for 22,000 persons living with MS in the state of Texas. Including family members and people who have been diagnosed, the number grown to 68,389 individuals who are affected. Your membership also contributes to our dynamic regional and national research programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Voting privileges at the National MS Society Annual Meeting
- Subscription to Lone Star's quarterly newsletter, MSConnection
- One-year subscription to the National MS Society magazine, Momentum
- Special research mailings
- Invitations to Society programs and events
All contributions are tax deductible. Help us help 400,000 Americans living with MS by completing your membership form.