MS stops people from moving, but your contributions can keep us moving forward to a world free of MS. Last year, thousands of Texans joined the movement by making a financial contribution to the cause. Through their generous support, we were able to fund important research, services, programs, and financial aid. 82 cents of each dollar spent funds Programs, MS Research and National Activities.
Join the Movement Today
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, end of year gift, car donation or stock transfer.
- Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
- Support a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
- Support a Program: Make a restricted gift to support a specific program of interest to you, such as scholarships, camps, MS clinics, and the Promise: 2010 research initiatives.
- Foundations: Support the Society through your family or corporate foundation.
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Workplace Giving : Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
- You can help Texas families with MS when you buy groceries at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card. Find out how.
- Visit the National MS Society Store: Support the Society by purchasing branded items. Your purchase makes a contribution to the mission while also spreading awareness!
Learn more about the mission your contributions support: