Corporate Partnership with the National MS Society
Thank you so much for your interest in corporate partnership opportunities with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Lone Star. Partnering with Lone Star is not only a good community investment … it is also a good business investment! You will find that contributing to community cause does just as much to help achieve your business goals as it does to achieve movement in the mission to end MS. Through a partnership, you can:
- Align yourself with a well-respected 501(c)(3) organization with a broad base of devoted consumers.
- Create awareness of your corporate identify and portray a positive image to your current stakeholders, as well as a new audience of potential employees and customers.
- Provide a great opportunity for employee involvement, whether it is team-building in a group volunteer experience or training for an event.
- Activate your partnership with year-round promotional opportunities for your company and product.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
- Sponsor an Event or Program: By sponsoring an event with a donation, you can help us keep our expenses low so that more money raised can go to support our mission. In return, you will be prominently promoted throughout the area as an official partner. There are two ways you can sponsor an event or program:
- Provide a cash donation to underwrite the expenses of the event.
- Provide in-kind product, such as food, supplies, vehicles, or media time, or in-kind service, such as truck drivers, medical personnel, communications staff, graphic designers, or bike shop mechanics.
- Form a Team in a Walk MS or Bike MS event: Teaming up is a fun, easy and cost-effective way to support a great cause while nurturing camaraderie among your coworkers, friends and family. Teams are made up of 4 or more members, each which agree to raise the minimum donation required by the event. You appoint a captain and pick a name … we take care of the rest!
- Volunteer: We are always looking for corporate groups who can give their time and talents to helping us reach our goals. Whether it is volunteering a day in the office, providing professional pro-bono expertise, or taking the leadership of a breakpoint on an event, we have a project that can work for any size group in a variety of locations and times.