Form a corporate team in one of our Walk MS or Bike MS events, and discover what it can do for your employees!
- Teamwork and Team Building: Training and fundraising together foster stronger relationships, resulting in better teamwork and morale in the workplace.
- Corporate Pride and Employee Retention: Contributing to a good cause and taking an active role in the community will instill company pride in your employees. After working together to meet goals and seeing the success they can create as a team, they will look forward to building on the success each year.
- Creating A Health-Conscious Work Environment: Training for and participating in a Walk MS or Bike MS event will provide your employees with a challenging and life-changing athletic goal. The event helps participants get in shape and learn healthy habits, which translates to a more effective work force and health care savings.
- Excellent Networking Opportunities: Forming a corporate team in one of our events creates excellent networking opportunities, not only within your organization as different departments are able to interact outside of work, but also across other businesses and industries. You never know what creative synergies may come out of enduring an event together!
Forming a corporate team in one of our Walk MS or Bike MS events can be a low- to no-cost activity for your company. All you need to do is appoint a team captain and encourage employees to sign up. Each participant is responsible for his or her fundraising goal, and we provide the rest, including:
- A meeting venue: the event!
- All food and beverages during the event
- A staff team liaison to answer your questions and provide assistance
- A mentoring program, providing interaction between our veteran and rookie teams
- A Team Guide to help your team captain through the process
- Important team tools, such as posters, templates, buttons, and more!
- And many team perks, including special incentives and awards!