Thousands of Texans come together each year to raise funds for the Society by participating in events.
Join the movement and MOVE OTHERS!
- Bike MS: Saddle up for one, two or more Bike MS events, including rides leaving from Houston, San Antonio, West Texas, North Texas and the Texas Panhandle.
- Walk MS: Take steps in one of the multiple Texas communities by walking or running in a Walk MS event.
- Form a Corporate Partnership: There are several unique ways that your company can get involved in the MS movement, including event sponsorship, team participation, and corporate volunteering.
- CHAMPS: Become a Champion Against MS! Sign up for this special program, partnering event participants from the Bike and Walk with Texans living with MS!
- Women on the Move: Give from the heart to help friends, family members and colleagues by attending a Women on the Move Luncheon, held in Dallas and Houston.
- DIY Fundraising: Do It Yourself (DIY) Fundraising is an opportunity for people with a deep commitment to the MS cause to raise awareness and critical funds for the MS Movement in new and creative ways.
- Dinner of Champions: Attend the premier gala event held annually in the Texas Panhandle that honor's the region's most prestigious corporate leaders and corporations.
- Beef-a-thon: A truly unique fundraising event hosted in the Panhandle area where bids are made on auction items (feature items include quarters of beef) on live TV!
For additional information on events taking place in your community, please call 1-800-344-4867 (press 2).