The National MS Society is committed to facilitating year-round opportunities to help the MS Community get connected in meaningful ways – to help you meet others, share and learn. Look for email communications and postings on our social media sites that have the “Get Connected” tag. This lets you know that the event or program is a great opportunity for you to meet others and connect with Society or community resources.
Upcoming Get Connected opportunities:
Get Connected Expo at Walk MS is an opportunity for the MS Community to see a different side to the Walk event. Visit vendor booths to learn more about companies and organizations that support the MS Community. Learn about Society programs, including Self-Help Groups and wellness opportunities. And experience the Walk MS excitement of seeing your community come together to create a world free of MS, including family activities and food. Whether or not you want to participate in the Walk event as a volunteer, fundraiser or spectator, the Expo is a way for everyone to connect to resources, others living with MS, and the mission. Find a Walk MS event near you.
To find additional ways to Get Connected,
- Find highlighted events on our calendar.
- Find us on facebook or follow us on twitter to learn about immediate opportunities to connect in your state.
- Find a Self-Help Group in your community. Most groups have monthly or weekly events, including meetings and parties.
- Meet others through wellness programs.
- Volunteer and make a connection. Whatever time or talent you have to give, we have a place for you. In the process, you’ll meet others in the MS Community who can share what you are going through.
- Fundraising events can be a really fun way to meet others who are passionate about ending MS. Join as a participant or volunteer.
- Make connections that can make a difference. Learn about ways you can get involved in the advocacy community.