Sometimes it’s not easy to make it to a community wellness program. Maybe there isn’t an accessible program in your area. Maybe time, transportation or finances are a factor. That is why we are sharing online resources to individuals looking to stay active from the comfort and convenience of their own home!
Most of these programs can be done with little or no equipment. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.
- Follow along with the Multiple Sclerosis Society UK’s 7-part Exercising with MS series.
- Evergreen Health has a series of Yoga for MS online videos that helps build confidence, resilience and stability. Includes both seated and floor yoga exercises.
- MS Active Source offers an online MS Diet and Exercise Video Library, including ActiveWellness and MyMS Yoga. You can also order a free fitness DVD.
- Download the Society's "Stretching for People with MS" illustrated manual.
- Visit our library to find additional wellness books and resources.