Got some spare time? Here's how you can take action:
- Post MS issues on your own web site, blog, or social networking space.
- Learn about your elected officials and their voting records on health care issues.
- Learn about the impact of the 2009 legislative session on people with disabilities and MS.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. Tell your story and ask for change on one issue.
- Call a talk radio show and ask for change on one issue.
- Attend a legislative committee hearing
- Read the chapter’s Grassroots Guide
- Create an elevator speech