Connect & Share
One of the greatest ways to raise awareness, understanding and encourage involvement is to connect and share with others. As MS Ambassadors there are so many ways you can reach out to people in the community. We encourage you to take part in the activities below, and even find out other ways to reach out.
Connect With Us
Do you have a great idea? Would you like some help planning an event during MS Awareness Week? Are you looking for advice on a particular topic? Submit your thoughts!
Like us on Facebook and share pictures and comments about your MS Ambassador experience.
Share your story
You have the power to inspire, excite and encourage others with your story!
As an MS Ambassador Speaker there will be many opportunities to share your personal story. As each person touched by MS has their own unique story, sharing yours raises awareness, will move others to join the movement and also provide a great deal of hope to others affected by MS.
Below are some great questions to help you get started in developing your story:
- What do you remember most from the day you or someone you know was diagnosed?
- What have you learned from living with or being affected by MS through a loved one?
- What advice do you have for someone newly diagnosed with MS or for someone who has a loved one recently diagnosed?
- What are you doing to move us closer to a world free of MS?
- How has the MS Society helped you move forward with MS?