Mar 01, 2013
The Chapter's MSConnection Newsletter is Here!
The Spring issue (March-May) of the MS Connection is now available. Our goal is to give our readers useful, thought-provoking and inspirational news to help you live your life to the fullest and also join us in our efforts to create a world free of MS.
The latest issue was sent in the mail but if you did not receive a copy, please contact us at 800-344-4867 and we will have one sent as well make sure we have your address correct. It’s also easy to read online and share with friends and family. Just click on the newsletter below and start reading!
Articles in the Spring issue include:
- MS Awareness Week (March 11-17): Every Connection Counts
- President’s Message: Stepping Up MS Research
- What are Job Accommodations & How Do I Get One?
- Progress on MS Therapies
- Team Captains Rally for 2013
- Victory in Medicare Settlement
- Volunteer Spotlight: MS Advocates Make a Difference
- And more!
Let us know which articles are your favorites. Also, please submit happenings from your area and any story ideas. We want to make sure our newsletter is helpful and informative. Email ideas to Utah.Idaho@nmss.org.
The MS Connection is a quarterly publication of the Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter of the National MS Society.
Thanks for reading and please share the news!