What is an MS Navigator?
Finding answers and making decisions relies on having the right information at the right time. MS Navigators are available to assist you with MS concerns, large and small. These skilled professionals will listen, discuss and connect you with the resources to take you to the next step. Whether you are a person living with multiple sclerosis, a friend or caregiver, the National MS Society is a partner in helping you find information and resources you need!
Finding Information You Need, When You Need It
MS Navigators have the resources to provide you with the latest information about MS, including but not limited to:
- What you need to know when newly diagnosed
- Treatment options and symptom management strategies
- Accessing optimal health care
- Meeting workplace challenges
- Understanding benefits, such as health insurance
- Facing financial challenges
- Facing caregiver challenges
- Finding help in your home
- Facing social and emotional challenges
Connect to a MS Navigator today at 1-800-344-4867, press option 1.
Green box on the right of the page:
To get the information and resources you need, call an MS Navigator at 1-800-344-4867, press option 1.