Looking to give your company additional credibility in the eyes of consumers? Want an opportunity to engage your employees through a cause they can feel good about? The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Blue Ridge Chapter can offer you both with a customized partnership that ensures your firm’s needs are met.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is the premier source of MS information and services for people living with MS and their families, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical companies, and partnering with the Chapter can take many forms:
Partnering with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Educate your employees or clients about MS
- Host a program for people or families living with MS
- Offer discount on services to clients
- Create a fundraising team at your organization
- Donate a portion of your proceeds to create a world free of MS
- Organize a Community Event to benefit the Chapter
- Staff a program or event with your employees or colleagues
- Volunteer your professional expertise
- Serve on a committee or taskforce
- Provide cash sponsorship for program, event, or initiative
- Provide in-kind donation of goods or services
Please contact our Chapter President at (434) 971-8010 to learn about how your organization can partner with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to help meet your business objectives and help create a world free of MS.
Here are some of biggest corporation supporters for the Blue Ridge Chapter: