MS happens to families, not just to individuals. When a person is diagnosed with MS, there is immediate impact on all who love them.
The Central & Eastern Virginia Chapter offers an extensive variety of programs, services and resources for you and your family. These resources can be accessed in person, online, by phone and by mail. To learn more, contact an MS Navigator at 804-353-5008, 757-490-9627 or e-mail info@MSVirginia.org. Families can count on the National MS Society.
Such support and resources include:
- Information & Referrals: Finding information you need, when you need it.
- Emotional Support: Connect with others.
- Financial Assistance: Access financial support for the family’s basic needs such as shelter and utilities.
- Education: Attend an educational program, listen to one of our recorded teleconferences, or read our materials specially geared for families.
- Social and Recreational Programs: Engage and connect with other families with similar experiences at our annual Walk MS Events or family fun days.