CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!!
Dedicated volunteers are essential! We need your help in the following areas:
Programs and Services Projects:
- Conduct phone calls to community organizations that may provide services to people with MS
- Conduct client follow-up phone calls.
- Programs Assistant (3-5 hours per week) - Help manage Lending Library and register people for programs. Conduct phone calls to facilities and vendors. Must have computer skills.
- Speakers Bureau Volunteers to speak for community groups
- Self-Help Group Liason ongoing interaction with our self-help group leaders and group members.
Development / Events / Fundraising Projects:
- Past Participant follow-up phone calls
- New Participant phone calls
- Event Administration projects
- Assisting with various jobs to help prepare for events
(i.e. team packets, signage, etc.)
- Filing client documents. Entering and updating client and event data (computer knowledge).
Please note that all volunteers must be able to travel to our offices or to the location of an event in order to volunteer. We do not have any opportunities for volunteers to work from their homes. If you are interested in volunteering for events, programs or general administrative projects please complete the below survey: