1. To learn something about yourself.
You may discover abilities you never knew you had.
2. To have fun!
Volunteer doing something you love, and it will be amazing.
3. Because you’re passionate about our mission.
Get involved in something you really care about.
4. To share your skills and talents.
Did you ever think that your current or past career or hobbies would help improve the life of someone living with MS?
5. It’s time to get off the couch.
Turn off the reality TV. You know it bores you.
6. Learn new skills for your resume.
You can learn a ton from volunteering, and what a great resume-builder for future jobs or college applications.
7. To fulfill graduation requirements.
We welcome students to do all or part of your required hours with us. Volunteer your time (and who knows, maybe you’ll do extra hours because it’s so awesome)
8. Make someone else’s day.
Your extra little effort to help someone else can make a world of a difference to them.
9. Build your social legacy now.
Leave your mark by making your mark.
10. Feel good about yourself!
Know that you did something to help improve the lives of people living with MS.