The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Hampton Roads Chapter is excited to announce the launch of the Golden Circle, a new donor-focused recognition program for those who share a similar commitment to achieving a world free of MS.
The Golden Circle was created to acknowledge the important support of individuals who truly make their mark against MS by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
Golden Circle members receive unique benefits, including:
- unmatched access to breaking research news
- invitations to research briefings with the experts
- invitations to chapter annual meeting and the National MS Society Conference
- a subscription to both Momentum Magazine and MSConnection Newsletter
- the ability to restrict your gift to local programs or research
Your Commitment to Join the Movement
With your annual qualifying gift of $1,000 or more, you will become a valued member of the Golden Circle, providing leadership to move us more quickly toward a world free of MS. Your donation and membership will be recognized, with your permission, in the Golden Circle brochure, MS Connection and other publications to encourage members of the Hampton Roads Chapter to join with you in your leadership role.Please join many other caring individuals, corporations and foundations who want to do something more about MS now. Your gift will have immediate impact, and your commitment will enable you to have greater participation in advancing a cure for MS.