Employment Teleconference Series
Multiple sclerosis can have a significant impact on every aspect of life, including the world of work. Therefore, each year the Hampton Roads Chapter collaborates with other chapters across the East Coast to conduct a series of teleconferences on a variety of topics regarding Employment and MS.
Each teleconference is presented by an expert, lasts just one hour and is accessible via a toll-free number.
- Should I Work from Home or Start My Own Business?
- Is it Time? Deciding to Change Careers or Stop Working
- Deciding How to Plan Your Job Search. Employers Share How They Find Employees
- Should I Work? Work from Home Options for People on Social Security Disability
- The Impact of Health Insurance on Career Decisions
- How to Talk About MS to Your Employer
- A 21st Century Approach to Job Searching: Webinar
- Get Informed: Legal Protections in the Workplace
- Managing Challenging Resumes
- Reinvent Yourself
- Home-Based Employment: What Employers Want
- Don't Do It Alone: Employment Resources
- How to Apply for Jobs in the Federal Government: Webinar
- Social Security Disability Eligibility and Application Process
- Social Security Disability and Returning to Work
- Part-Time Jobs with Flexibility
- Practical tips for Managing Challenging MS Symptoms on the Job
- Wellness and Work
To request an audio recording, please contact the Hampton Roads Chapter office at 757-490-9627.