Exercise is Medicine
- Better cardiovascular fitness
- Improved strength, balance, and flexibility
- Better bladder and bowel function
- Less fatigue and depression
- Improved mood and focus
- Increased participation in social interaction
Many people living with MS find it beneficial to work with a fitness instructor who is knowledgeable about MS, understands how the symptoms of MS impact movement, and can adjust an exercise routine to accommodate everyone. That is why we offer a free online training course for fitness and wellness professionals, including aquatics instructors, yoga teachers, personal trainers, and others who want to learn more about MS. The training provides instructors with an overview of the disease and offers specific strategies for working with a diverse MS population.
Work out from Home!
Click here for a list of online instructional videos, DVDs, and books specific to MS and exercise.