Citizens in Alaska are coming together to create a new MS movement to influence the state legislature in Juneau. Join with us and we’ll ensure Alaska’s state government works for you!
To set our advocacy priorities in Alaska, please email us, and you could serve on our all-volunteer Government Relations Committee. The Government Relations Committee decides what’s most important for Alaskans living with MS and makes sure your elected officials hear your stories.
You can also join us to lobby your state legislators on our Day of Activism in February.
We will work to improve these issues:
- Health care reform
- Disability rights and accessibility
- Long-term care resources
- Access to quality health care services
- Increased funding for MS research
- Accessible, affordable health insurance
- What else can you do? There’s plenty of work to be done...
To learn more about MS Activism in Alaska, contact Jim Freeburg, Advocacy Director at email@example.com.