The National MS Society monitors issues in Alaska that impact the MS community. If you have an issue that you think we should address, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will work to improve these issues:
- Health care reform
- Disability rights and accessibility
- Long-term care resources
- Access to quality health care services
- Increased funding for MS research
- Accessible, affordable health insurance
- What else can you do? There’s plenty of work to be done...
To learn more about MS Activism in Alaska, contact Jim Freeburg, Advocacy Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.