Citizens throughout Washington are holding their elected officials accountable by ensuring they take care of those affected by MS and other chronic diseases. Join the movement today and make sure our elected officials work for you!
The Greater Northwest Chapter collaborates with the Inland Northwest and Oregon Chapters in order to represent more than 12,000 people living with MS throughout the state.
We’ll be working on these issues:
- Accessible transportation
- Health care reform
- Disability rights and accessibility
- Long-term care resources
- Access to quality health care services
- Increased funding for MS research
- Accessible, affordable health insurance
Look at our advocacy blog - WeMoveMS - for updates on these issues!