Because MS is expensive
The cost of living with MS can be a tremendous stress. If you are struggling to pay for something that will help you maintain your independence, safety, health, and overall quality of life, we can help you get what you need.
A quick and easy application is all we need to get the ball rolling, and help with completing the form is always available if needed. To apply, download an application or call 1-800-344-4867.
We may be able to help with:
- The cost of disease modifying therapies
- Respite services such as short-term home care
- Durable medical equipment and air conditioners
- Accessibility modifications to homes or vehicles, such as ramps and hand controls
- Critical short-term needs such as rent or utilities
- Health and wellness support such as fitness classes, gym memberships and exercise equipment
- Counseling co-pay assistance for individuals, couples and families
- Whatever it may be, don't hesitate in making your request
Paying for College
We offer college scholarships to highly qualified students who have been diagnosed with MS or have a parent with MS. Scholarships range between $1,500 and $3,000 and can be renewed.
Wellness Grants help make exercise and other activities related to health and wellness accessible. If cost is a barrier, apply for a Wellness Grant and we can explore all resources available to you including insurance benefits, community resources and short-term financial assistance. Exercise is medicine!.
We can also help you create a sustainable financial plan for future needs, so you can rest easier.